Parents and Teachers: Support Ducksters by following us on or .
MPAA Rating: PG (for some mild action and thematic elements)
Director: David Soren
Release Date: July 19, 2013
Movie Studio: DreamWorks Animation
- Ryan Reynolds as Theo also known as Turbo the snail
- Paul Giamatti as Chet, Turbo's brother
- Michael Peña as Tito, who owns a taco truck
- Luis Guzmán as Tito's brother
- Snoop Dogg as Smooth Move, another snail
- Samuel L. Jackson as Whiplash, another snail
- Ken Jeong
- Maya Rudolph as Burn, a snail
About the movie:
In this movie the title character, Turbo, is an ambitious snail who wants to be the fastest race car driver in the world. He dreams of someday becoming a champion Formula 1 racer. However, Turbo, like most snails is very slow at everything he does. The other snails don't understand his obsession with speed. Will Turbo someday attain his goal and overcome his limitations as a snail?
Turbo was created by first time director David Soren. It is a Dreamworks Animation movie, the same movie studio that made such animated classics as Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and the Madagascar series. Ryan Reynolds from the Green Lantern and the Croods lends his voice to the main character.
Watch the Movie Trailer
We are sorry, the trailer has been removed.
Back to Movies for Kids