Parents and Teachers: Support Ducksters by following us on or .
Your Game will begin after the ad.
You go first. You are red so click on a red piece and make your move.
In this game of checkers it's you vs. the computer. You are the red pieces and the computer is yellow.
To play the game, first click on a red piece. When the piece is highlighted then select the spot where you want to move the piece. The computer will then make its move.
- You can only move diagonally.
- Regular pieces can only move in one direction.
- You can jump over the yellow pieces to remove one of the computer's pieces.
- You can do a double jump. If you don't want to double jump, just click your checkers piece again.
- If you get a piece all the way to the other side of the board, it will be "Kinged". A Kinged piece can go backwards and forwards.
Go here to learn about checker's rules
Back to Kids Games
Back to Ducksters Kids Home