Parents and Teachers: Support Ducksters by following us on or .
So Random is a Disney Channel television show for kids. Originally it was the "show within the show" on another Disney Channel show Sonny with a Chance. Now it's become its own TV show that premiered on June 5, 2011. It was created by Steve Marmel and much of the Sonny with a Chance cast returned with the exception of the show's star Demi Lovato.
So Random is a sketch comedy show written with kids in mind. The show is filled with different hilarious skits and usually has a musical guest as well. The skits star different members of the main cast as well as other recurring cast members. One skit is called the Helmet Ninjas. These crime fighters require that their enemies wait while they put on their protective gear including helmets, shin guards, and a safety mat. Another skit is called Tantrum Girl where a sweet little girl starts out discussing pony's and ends up running right through a wall because her mother brought her a drink with cubed ice rather than crushed.
So Random Cast and Characters
- Tawni Hart (Tiffany Thornton) - Tawni is the star, or at least thinks she is. She's obsessed with herself and her own beauty.
- Chad Dylan Cooper (Sterling Knight) - Chad was the star of Mackenzie Falls, another fake TV show on Sonny with a Chance. He's now joined the cast of So Random.
- Nico Harris (Brandon Mychal Smith) - Nico is best friends with Grady. He's goofy and funny.
- Grady Mitchell (Doug Brochu) - Grady is best friends with Nico. He's gullible and silly.
- Zora Lancaster (Allisyn Ashley Arm) - Zora can be a bit whacko at times, but is also funny and a good actress.
We think Kids will really like this show. The skits are funny and full of all sorts of slapstick and silly humor. The show is rated TV-G.
Fun Facts about So Random
- Recurring cast members include Shayne Topp from iCarly and Damien Haas from Cory in the House.
- So Random replaced the third season of Sonny with a Chance.
- Guest stars include Selena Gomez and the Scene, Mitchel Musso (Pair of Kings) and Tony Hawk.
- The opening theme song called "So Random!" is performed by Brandon Mychal Smith who plays Nico on the show.
Other kids TV shows to check out:
Back to Kids Fun and TV
Back to Ducksters Home