www.ducksters.com does not collect personally identifiable contact information such as names, addresses, and passwords on the website. www.ducksters.com does not send newsletters or conduct contests.
Ducksters.com is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. The kidSAFE Seal Program is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval program designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including kid-targeted game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, mobile apps, tablet devices, and other similar interactive services and technologies. Click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.
Regarding Email Addresses
If you send us an email with personal information, we will not sell your email address to third parties or use it to send you a newsletter. If we receive an email we believe is from a child under the age of 13, we will delete the email after responding.
Although we don't believe we collect any personal information on children, if a parent or guardian feels we have personal information regarding their child they may request that we delete the information at [email protected]
Links to Other Sites
Some content on www.ducksters.com may be hosted and served by third parties. Also, www.ducksters.com may contain links to third party web sites that www.ducksters.com does not control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the data collection practices of third party sites.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for all websites at "https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en".
www.ducksters.com works with network advertisers to serve advertisements on www.ducksters.com. These advertising providers may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (such as cookies). They may also collect or have access to your device identifier and usage information. Your Device Identifier will be used only to support internal operations. www.ducksters.com may share aggregated Usage Information with third party vendors such as advertising networks and analytics providers for similar purposes.
- Analytics Cookies: www.ducksters.com uses Google Analytics as described above. Cookies are used to track information such as the number of visitors, browser type, operating system, visitor location, the number of pages each visitor views, etc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for all websites at href="https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en".
Log files are maintained and analyzed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognized by our web servers.
Aggregated analysis of these log files may be used to monitor website usage. This data may be made available to the www.ducksters.com staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure statistics important to the business such as the overall popularity of the website.
Except as stated already, www.ducksters.com will make no attempt to identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorized access to systems is being attempted. As a condition of use of this site, all users give permission for www.ducksters.com to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorized access.
How We Use Information
Information collected may be used as follows:
- To maintain, operate, improve, promote, and provide the Website and Services.
- To enable access and use of the Website and Services.
- To respond to comments, questions, support, requests, and other issues.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
- www.ducksters.com may aggregate data we acquire about our Customers and their End Users, including the Log Data described above. For example, we may assemble data to determine how Web crawlers index the Internet and whether they are engaged in malicious activity or to compile web traffic reports and statistics. Non-personally identifiable, aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
Ducksters is wholly owned by Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI). www.ducksters.com is located, marketed, published, designed, and intended for use in the United States.
Technological Solutions, Inc. 4015 Sunridge Road Raleigh, NC 27613
Last Updated: 02/03/2021
Back to Ducksters Home Page