Parents and Teachers: Support Ducksters by following us on or .
MPAA Rating: PG (for some rude humor and mild action/violence)
Director: Rich Moore
Release Date: November 2, 2012
Movie Studio: Walt Disney Pictures
- John C. Reilly as Wreck-It Ralph
- Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Alan Tudyk as King Candy, the leader of Sugar Rush
- Jane Lynch as Sergeant Calhoun
- Dennis Haysbert as General Hologram
- Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz
- Jamie Elman as Turtle
- Mindy Kaling as Taffyta Muttonfudge
- Stefanie Scott as Moppet Girl, a young arcade game player
About the movie:
Wreck-It Ralph is an animated film from Walt Disney. The director, Rich Moore, is famous for his work on the animated TV show The Simpsons. Some of the actors that will lend their voices to the movie include Jane Lynch (Glee), John C. Reilly (Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby), and Jack McBrayer (30 Rock).
The movie tells the story of a video game villain named Wreck-It Ralph. Ralph has been the villain in an arcade game for 30 years and has grown tired of it. He wonders if there is something more to life than being the bad guy. Ralph escapes from the arcade game and enter into other video games. Along the way we see many familiar game characters such as Ryu from Street Fighter, Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog, Clyde from Pacman, and Bowser from Super Mario Bros.
There will, of course, be a video game from the movie including a Flash based game of Fix-it Felix, the game that Ralph escapes from.
Watch the Movie Trailer
We are sorry, the trailer has been removed.
Back to Movies for Kids