1. Grover Cleveland was the _______ President of the United States.
b. Twenty-second and Twenty-fourth
2. Who was Grover Cleveland's wife?
a. Ellen Lewis Herndon
b. Frances Folsom
c. Caroline Lavinia Scott
d. Ida Saxton
e. Edith Kermit Carow
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Grover Cleveland?
a. Garret Hobart and Theodore Roosevelt
b. Charles Warren Fairbanks
c. Thomas Hendricks and Adlai Stevenson
d. Levi Morton
4. What was President Grover Cleveland's nickname?
a. Idol of Ohio
b. Trust Buster
c. Elegant Arthur
d. Uncle Jumbo
e. Little Ben
5. Where was President Grover Cleveland born?
b. New York
e. New Jersey
6. What job did Grover Cleveland have before he became President of the United States?
c. Mayor of Buffalo
d. Governor of New York
e. All of the above
7. True or False: Grover Cleveland became known for vetoing much of the legislation that Congress passed.
8. What was unique about the two terms that Grover Cleveland served as President of the United States?
a. They were only 3 years each
b. He wasn't elected in either term
c. They were non-consecutive
d. He didn't live in the White House
e. He was impeached in both terms
9. What event marred the second term of Grover Cleveland's presidency?
a. Great Depression of 1929
b. Great Chicago Fire
c. Spanish-American War
d. Panic of 1893
e. Nothing, it was a perfect second term
10. Who was the Baby Ruth candy bar named after?
a. The baseball player Babe Ruth
b. Grover Cleveland
c. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
d. Move actress Ruth Gordon
e. Grover Cleveland's daughter Ruth
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Grover Cleveland page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/grovercleveland.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.