Ancient Greece - Food
1. Which of the following best describes a typical Ancient Greek meal?
e. All of the above
2. Which of the following was a main staple of the Greek diet?
3. How many meals a day did the Ancient Greeks typically eat?
4. What was the main meal of the day?
d. Late night snack
5. True or False: The Greeks mostly used their hands when eating.
6. What was the most common meat eaten by the Ancient Greeks?
7. What was a 'symposium'?
a. The first meal of the day
b. A type of bread made with honey and wheat
c. A large meal where the entire family would eat together
d. An all male dinner party
e. None of the above
8. Did the family eat their meals together as a group?
9. What was the main drink of the Ancient Greeks?
10. What Spartan food was made from pig's blood, salt, and vinegar?
a. Blood wine
b. Pig pudding
c. Black soup
d. Salty tea
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Food page at /history/ancient_greece/food.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.