1. Millard Fillmore was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Millard Fillmore's wife?
a. He never married
b. Sarah Childress
c. Margaret Mackall Smith
d. Abigail Powers
e. Jane Means Appleton
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Millard Fillmore?
a. William Rufus De Vane King
b. John Cabell Breckinridge
c. George Dallas
d. Millard Fillmore
4. What was Millard Fillmore's nickname?
a. Last of the Whigs
b. Handsome Frank
c. Ten-Cent Jimmy
d. Young Hickory
e. Old Rough-and-Ready
5. Where was Millard Fillmore born?
d. New York
e. North Carolina
6. What was Millard Fillmore's occupation before he entered politics?
7. Under what president did Millard Fillmore serve as Vice President of the United States?
a. William Henry Harrison
b. Zachary Taylor
c. John Tyler
d. Martin Van Buren
e. James K. Polk
8. What was the Compromise of 1850?
a. An agreement with Great Britain regarding the border between Canada and the United States
b. A treaty with France designed to keep the United States out of war with Europe
c. A set of laws designed to keep the peace between the North and the South
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
9. What law said that slaves that escaped from one state to another had to be returned to their owners?
a. Emancipation Proclamation
b. Confiscation Act
c. Jim Crow Law
d. Black Codes
e. Fugitive Slave Act
10. What state was admitted to the United States while Millard Fillmore was president?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Millard Fillmore page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/millardfillmore.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.