John Quincy Adams
1. John Quincy Adams was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was John Quincy Adams' wife?
a. Hannah Hoes
b. Rachel Donelson
c. Louisa Catherine Johnson
d. Anna Tuthill Symmes
e. Letitia Christian and Julia Gardiner
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under John Quincy Adams?
a. John Caldwell Calhoun
b. John Tyler
c. Richard M. Johnson
d. Daniel Tompkins
e. He didn't have a vice president
4. What was John Quincy Adams' nickname?
a. The Little Magician
b. Old Tippecanoe
c. Old Hickory
d. His Accidency
e. Old Man Eloquent
5. Where was John Quincy Adams born?
d. New York
e. North Carolina
6. What important foreign policy did John Quincy Adams author while Secretary of State?
a. Federalist Papers
b. Bill of Rights
c. Emancipation Proclamation
d. Monroe Doctrine
e. Declaration of Independence
7. John Quincy Adams was the son of what Founding Father?
a. Samuel Adams
b. George Washington
c. John Adams
d. Thomas Jefferson
e. William Adams
8. What job did John Quincy Adams have after being President of the United States?
a. Member of the House of Representatives
b. Governor of Massachusetts
c. Secretary of the Treasury
d. Supreme Court Justice
e. U.S. Army General
9. What cause did John Quincy Adams take up after his presidency?
a. Government corruption
b. He tried to get the U.S. to become part of Great Britain again
c. He worked to help Texas become a state
d. He tried to get Canada to join the United States
e. He fought against slavery
10. How did John Quincy Adams die?
a. He was assassinated
b. He was shot in battle
c. He suffered a stroke while in the House of Representatives
d. He had a heart attack while hunting
e. He died of cancer in his Massachusetts home
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the John Quincy Adams page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/johnquincyadams.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.