Dwight D. Eisenhower
1. Dwight D. Eisenhower was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Dwight D. Eisenhower's wife?
a. Claudia Taylor
b. Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
c. Elizabeth Virginia Wallace
d. Mamie Geneva Doud
e. Jacqueline Lee Bouvier
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Dwight D. Eisenhower?
a. Lyndon Johnson
b. Hubert Humphrey
c. John Nance Garner, Henry Agard Wallace, and Harry Truman
d. Alben William Barkley
e. Richard Nixon
4. What was President Dwight D. Eisenhower's nickname?
e. Give 'Em Hell Harry
5. Where was President Dwight D. Eisenhower born?
e. New York
6. Where did Dwight D. Eisenhower attend college?
a. U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis
b. University of Virginia
c. U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado
d. U.S. Military Academy at West Point
e. University of Texas
7. What rank did Dwight D. Eisenhower have during World War II?
a. Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces
8. What was the goal of the Eisenhower Doctrine?
a. To protect people's civil rights
b. To end the Korean War
c. To stop the spread of communism
d. To integrate the U.S. Army
e. To ease racial tensions
9. What war did Eisenhower negotiate an end to in 1953?
a. World War II
b. Vietnam War
c. Spanish-American War
d. Afghanistan War
e. Korean War
10. Which of the following best describes Dwight D. Eisenhower's time as President of the United States?
a. A time of economic depression
b. A time of economic prosperity and peace
c. A time of war, but economic prosperity
d. A time of riots and internal uprisings
e. A time of war and economic depression
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Dwight D. Eisenhower page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/dwightdeisenhower.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.