1. Molecules are made up of more than one _______.
2. Compounds are molecules that are made up of more than one _______.
3. What is the common name for the compound H2O?
b. Carbon dioxide
4. How are molecules held together?
d. Elemental tape
e. Molecular glue
5. How many carbon atoms are in the molecule CO2?
6. Bonds between atoms are generally formed by what particles?
7. What is the most common element in the human body?
8. What type of chemical bonds share electrons between atoms?
9. What type of chemical bond is formed when one atom donates an electron to another atom?
10. What element is needed to form an organic compound?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Chemistry: Molecules page at www.ducksters.com/science/molecules.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.