1. A force can cause an object to _________.
b. Slow down
c. Remain in place
d. Change shape
e. All of the above
2. Which of the following is a unit of measurement for force?
3. Finish the formula: Force = Mass * _________
4. Because force is a vector measurement, it has both a magnitude and a _______.
5. When the sum of the forces equals zero, the forces are said to be in ________.
6. What type of force is caused by a large body like the planet Earth?
7. What type of forces hold atoms and their particles together?
8. What type of force is exerted by an object trying to return to its natural length?
9. An object with a mass of 3 kg is accelerating at 2 m/s/s. What is the net force on the object?
10. An object with a mass of 7 kg is accelerating at 5 m/s/s. What is the net force on the object?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Physics: Force page at www.ducksters.com/science/physics/force.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.