Physics: Electricity Basics
1. What measurement represents the potential difference between two points in an electrical circuit?
2. What materials are the opposite of conductors?
3. What is the unit of measurement used for current?
4. What do we call materials that allow electricity to flow easily?
5. What is the unit of measurement used for power?
6. Resistance measures how well a material or object conducts _______.
7. What is the positive connection of a battery called?
8. What is the source of electricity in batteries?
c. Chemical reactions
d. Natural gas
9. What type of power comes from the typical wall outlet in the United States?
10. What do we call an electric charge that builds up on the surface of an object?
a. Resistive charge
d. Ampere charge
e. Static charge
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Physics: Electricity Basics page at www.ducksters.com/science/electricity_102.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.