US Government - Thirteenth Amendment
1. What did the Thirteenth Amendment do?
a. Guaranteed women the right to vote
b. Outlawed the sale of alcoholic drinks
c. Guaranteed religious freedom
d. Made slavery illegal
e. All of the above
2. What were people who wanted to outlaw slavery called?
3. What president issued the Emancipation Proclamation?
a. Abraham Lincoln
b. George Bush
c. Jimmy Carter
d. John Adams
e. George Washington
4. What war was fought in the United States largely over the issue of slavery?
a. World War II
b. War of 1812
c. Spanish-American War
d. World War I
e. Civil War
5. What percentage of people living in the South in the mid-1800s were slaves?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the US Government - Thirteenth Amendment page at /history/us_government/thirteenth_amendment.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.