Native Americans - Indian Reservations
1. Which of the following best describes what an Indian reservation is?
a. A tourist destination
b. A Native American religion
c. Land owned by Native American Nations
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
2. What laws do not apply on an Indian reservation?
a. Federal laws
b. State laws
c. Reservation laws
3. True or False: Native American reservations deal with the U.S. government on a Nation-to-Nation level.
4. What tourist attraction has been built on many reservations to try and improve the local economy?
b. Amusement parks
d. Sporting events
5. What is practiced on some reservations to help preserve Native American tribal culture?
b. Arts and crafts
e. All of the above
6. Around how many Indian reservations are there in the United States?
7. True or False: Many people live in poverty on Indian Reservations.
8. What is the largest Indian Reservation?
b. Sioux Nation
c. Navajo Nation
9. Which state has the most Indian Reservations?
10. True or False: Most of the people living on Indian Reservations are not Native Americans.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Native Americans - Indian Reservations page at /history/native_americans/indian_reservations.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.