Ancient China - Chinese Calendar
1. During what dynasty was the current Chinese calendar established?
a. Tang Dynasty
b. Qing Dynasty
c. Ming Dynasty
d. Shang Dynasty
e. Han Dynasty
2. What is each year of the Chinese calendar named after?
3. Which of the following is not an element of the Chinese calendar?
4. What was the thirteenth animal of the Chinese calendar?
5. What is the first animal of the Chinese calendar?
6. True or False: People born during the year of the monkey are thought to be inventive, energetic, successful, and deceitful.
7. According to Chinese tradition, how was the order of animals chosen?
a. By height
b. By strength
c. By the order they were created
d. By a race
e. By alphabetical order
8. What is the last animal of the Chinese calendar?
9. How many different animals are there that make up the Chinese calendar?
10. True or False: People born during the year of the sheep are thought to be aggressive, brave, ambitious, and intense.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient China - Chinese Calendar page at /history/china/chinese_calendar.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.