Aztec Empire - Daily Life
1. What member of the Aztec family typically worked at home cooking food and weaving cloth?
d. None of the above
2. What were the homes of wealthy people in the Aztec Empire made from?
a. Wood logs
b. Animal skins
c. Stone or Sun-dried brick
d. Bark and twigs
3. True or False: The Aztec had very specific rules on what clothing each class of people could wear.
4. What type of clothing did the Aztec men wear?
a. Pants and shirts
b. Long dresses
c. Tunics and kilts
d. Loincloths and long capes
e. They didn't wear clothing
5. What article of clothing could only be worn by the Aztec Emperor?
a. Red cap
b. Purple colored shirt
c. Green pants
d. Yellow robe
e. Turquoise cloak
6. What food was the main staple of the Aztec diet?
7. True or False: Only children of the very wealthy attended school in the Aztec Empire.
8. Which of the following was part of what Aztec boys learned in school?
a. How to farm
c. How to fight as warriors
d. Crafts such as pottery
e. All of the above
9. What was Patolli?
a. A type of food
b. A type of feathered hat worn by the wealthy
c. A board game where pieces moved around by rolling dice
d. A sport used to prepare men for war
e. A delicious chocolate drink
10. True or False: The punishment for breaking the rules regarding clothing was sometimes death.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Aztec Empire - Daily Life page at www.ducksters.com/history/aztec_empire/daily_life.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.