Ancient Greece - Poseidon
1. Poseidon was the god of earthquakes, horses, and what else?
c. The sea
d. The sky
2. Who was Poseidon married to?
3. Which of the following was a child of Poseidon?
e. He didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Poseidon?
c. Bow and arrow
5. What was Poseidon's Roman name?
6. Poseidon competed with Athena to be the patron god of what Greek city?
7. What animal did Poseidon create in order win the love of the goddess Demeter?
8. Who was Poseidon's father and king of the Titans?
9. What kind of creatures pull Poseidon's chariot?
10. Poseidon helped build the walls around what fabled city?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Poseidon page at /history/ancient_greece/poseidon.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.