Ancient Greece - Hades
1. Hades was the god of death, riches, and what else?
c. The sea
d. The Underworld
2. Who was Hades married to?
3. Which of the following was a child of Hades?
e. He didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Hades?
5. What was Hades' Roman name?
6. What special power did Hades' helmet, the Helm of Darkness, have?
c. Breath under water
7. Who was the ferryman that took people into the Underworld for Hades?
8. Who was Hades' father and king of the Titans?
9. What kind of creatures pull Hades' chariot?
a. Giant dogs
b. Golden lions
c. Boars with iron armor
d. Black horses
10. What was the name of Hades' three-headed dog?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Hades page at /history/ancient_greece/hades.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.