Ancient Greece - Aphrodite
1. Who was Aphrodite married to?
2. Aphrodite was the goddess of love and what else?
3. Which of the following was a child of Aphrodite?
e. She didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Aphrodite?
a. Bow and arrow
5. What was Aphrodite's Roman name?
6. True or False: Aphrodite was the only one of the Twelve Olympian gods to remain faithful to her spouse.
7. Who picked Aphrodite as the most beautiful of the Olympian goddesses?
8. What kind of creatures pull Aphrodite's chariot?
9. What god did Aphrodite convince to fight on the side of Troy during the Trojan War?
10. What did Aphrodite offer Paris as a reward if he picked her?
a. Wisdom and fame
b. To become king of Troy
c. The love of the most beautiful woman in the world
d. A bucket full of gold
e. To become an immortal god
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Aphrodite page at /history/ancient_greece/aphrodite.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.