John F. Kennedy
1. John F. Kennedy was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was John F. Kennedy's wife?
a. Claudia Taylor
b. Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
c. Elizabeth Virginia Wallace
d. Mamie Geneva Doud
e. Jacqueline Lee Bouvier
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under John F. Kennedy?
a. Lyndon Johnson
b. Hubert Humphrey
c. John Nance Garner, Henry Agard Wallace, and Harry Truman
d. Alben William Barkley
e. Richard Nixon
4. What was President John F. Kennedy's nickname?
e. Give 'Em Hell Harry
5. Where was President John F. Kennedy born?
e. New York
6. In what war did John F. Kennedy see military action?
a. World War I
b. Korean War
c. Vietnam War
d. World War II
e. All of the above
7. Which of the following political positions did John F. Kennedy hold before becoming President of the United States?
b. Governor of Massachusetts
c. Vice President
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
8. What was the Bay of Pigs?
a. A battle where John F. Kennedy was injured
b. A failed effort to overthrow the communist government of Cuba
c. An incident with Russia involving nuclear missiles
d. The code name for the U.S. space program
e. A secret Soviet Union nuclear facility
9. What country was building nuclear missile bases in Cuba prompting the Cuban Missile Crisis?
b. United States
e. Soviet Union
10. What is the rest of this John F. Kennedy quote: 'Ask not what your country can do for you'?
a. Ask what you can get from your country
b. Ask what other countries can do for us
c. Ask what you can do for your country
d. Ask what your neighbor is doing for your country
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the John F. Kennedy page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/johnfkennedy.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.