Questions on this quiz are based on information from
1. Jimmy Carter was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Jimmy Carter's wife?
a. Barbara Pierce
b. Patricia Ryan
c. Elizabeth Bloomer
d. Rosalynn Smith
e. Nancy Davis
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Jimmy Carter?
a. Dan Quayle
b. George Bush
c. Nelson Rockefeller
d. Walter Mondale
e. Spiro Agnew and Gerald Ford
4. What was President Jimmy Carter's nickname?
a. The Great Communicator
c. Tricky Dick
5. Where was President Jimmy Carter born?
6. Where did President Jimmy Carter attend college?
a. U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis
b. University of Virginia
c. U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado
d. U.S. Military Academy at West Point
e. University of Texas
7. Which of the following political positions did Jimmy Carter hold before becoming President of the United States?
b. Member of the House of Representatives
c. Governor of Georgia
d. Vice President
e. All of the above
8. President Jimmy Carter helped to negotiate the Camp David Accords between what two countries?
a. France and Great Britain
b. Germany and France
c. Poland and the Soviet Union
d. Israel and Egypt
e. China and Japan
9. In what country were 52 American citizens taken hostage during Jimmy Carter's presidency?
10. Which of the following best describes the economy during Jimmy Carter's presidency?
a. Low unemployment
b. High energy prices and high inflation
c. Low inflation and high growth
d. Low energy prices, but high inflation
e. None of the above
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Jimmy Carter page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/jimmycarter.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.