1. Benjamin Harrison was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Benjamin Harrison's wife?
a. Ellen Lewis Herndon
b. Frances Folsom
c. Caroline Lavinia Scott
d. Ida Saxton
e. Edith Kermit Carow
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Benjamin Harrison?
a. Garret Hobart and Theodore Roosevelt
b. Charles Warren Fairbanks
c. Thomas Hendricks and Adlai Stevenson
d. Levi Morton
4. What was President Benjamin Harrison 's nickname?
a. Idol of Ohio
b. Trust Buster
c. Elegant Arthur
d. Uncle Jumbo
e. Little Ben
5. Where was President Benjamin Harrison born?
b. New York
e. New Jersey
6. What job did Benjamin Harrison have before he became President of the United States?
c. General in the Union Army
d. Reporter for the Supreme Court of Indiana
e. All of the above
7. How many states were added to the United States during Benjamin Harrison's presidency?
8. What was the Sherman Antitrust Act?
a. A civil rights law
b. A law to prevent companies from forming large monopolies
c. A law to force people to tell the truth in court
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
9. What was the highest political office held by Benjamin Harrison's grandfather?
b. Member of the House of Representatives
c. President of the United States
d. Governor of Ohio
e. His grandfather did not hold a political office
10. What U.S. president served both the term before Benjamin Harrison and the term after?
a. Grover Cleveland
b. Chester A. Arthur
c. James Garfield
d. Rutherford B. Hayes
e. William McKinley
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Benjamin Harrison page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/benjaminharrison.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.