1. Queen Victoria was the ruler of what country?
a. United States
d. United Kingdom
2. Which of the following best describes Queen Victoria's childhood?
a. She spent much of it in prison
b. She grew up on a poor farm in the English countryside
c. She was tutored by adults and seldom got to play with other children
d. She was an orphan adopted by the King of England
e. Her father was king and she attended the best public schools
3. True or False: Young Victoria was in line to be the next ruler of England from the day she was born.
4. Which of the following is a nickname given to Queen Victoria?
a. The Most Beautiful
b. The Navigator
c. The Virgin Queen
e. Grandmother of Europe
5. Where did Queen Victoria's husband, Prince Albert, come from?
6. Which of the following best describes the United Kingdom during Queen Victoria's reign?
a. War and famine
b. Economic struggle
c. Peace and Prosperity
d. A time of riots and internal uprisings
e. Civil war
7. Around how many years did Queen Victoria rule the United Kingdom?
a. 12 years
b. 25 years
c. 40 years
d. 50 years
e. 63 years
8. True or False: Queen Victoria never had any children and left the kingdom to her nephew.
9. Queen Victoria also took the title as the empress of what country?
10. How old was Queen Victoria when she became queen?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Queen Victoria page at www.ducksters.com/biography/women_leaders/queen_victoria.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.