1. Where was Jackie Robinson born?
2. What is Jackie Robinson most famous for?
a. The first African-American to play Major League baseball
b. Founding the NAACP
c. The first African-American Supreme Court Justice
d. A scientist who discovered many uses for the peanut
e. First African-American Secretary of State
3. Where did Jackie Robinson go to college?
a. University of Michigan
e. University of Georgia
4. What sport did Jackie Robinson play in college?
e. All of the above
5. What war cut short Jackie Robinson's professional football career?
a. Korean War
b. Vietnam War
c. World War II
d. Gulf War
e. World War I
6. True or False: Jackie Robinson received death threats when he first went to play in Major League Baseball.
7. What Major League baseball team did Jackie Robinson play for?
a. San Francisco Giants
b. Chicago Cubs
c. New York Yankees
d. Brooklyn Dodgers
e. Atlanta Braves
8. What number did Jackie Robinson wear?
9. What award did Jackie Robinson earn while playing professional baseball?
a. All Star Team
b. Rookie of the Year
c. National League MVP
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
10. What day is celebrated as Jackie Robinson Day?
a. March 12th
b. April 15th
c. June 19th
d. August 21st
e. October 24th
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Jackie Robinson page at www.ducksters.com/sports/jackie_robinson.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.