Biology: Sight and the Eye
1. Our eyes are needed to perceive which of the five senses?
2. Which of the following parts of the eye is the hole that lets in light?
3. Which of the following parts of the eye is colored?
4. The iris can change the ______ of the pupil.
5. True or False: When it is really dark, the iris will shrink the pupil so your eye can focus and see clearer.
6. Where in the eye are rods and cones located?
7. True or False: Rods help us see in the dark and cones help us see color.
8. The retina converts:
a. Rods into Cones
b. Cones into Rods
c. Black and white images into color images
d. Light into electrical signals
e. Images into long-term memories
9. The lens of the eye is similar to the lens of which of the following devices?
c. Magnifying Glass
e. All of the Above
10. Having two eyes specifically helps with which of the following?
c. Depth Perception
d. Vision Clarity
e. Reaction Time
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Biology: Sight and the Eye page at www.ducksters.com/science/sight_and_the_eye.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.