1. Carbohydrates are one of the four major groups of:
b. Chemical compounds
c. DNA strands
d. Organic molecules
e. Subatomic particles
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the elements that make up carbohydrates?
e. None of the Above
3. True or False: Carbohydrates provide structure for plants but not animals.
4. Which of the following are the simplest form of carbohydrates?
5. Milk and other dairy products contain what specific type of sugar?
6. Which of the following are often called complex carbohydrates?
7. Which of the following polysaccharides is in fungi and arthropods?
8. True or False: Cellulose can't be digested by animals.
9. Which of the following polysaccharides is stored in the liver and the muscles?
10. How does the human body store excess carbohydrates?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Biology: Carbohydrates page at www.ducksters.com/science/biology/carbohydrates.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.