US Government - Second Amendment
1. What are the first ten amendments to the Constitution called?
a. Declaration of Independence
b. Magna Carta
c. Articles of Confederation
d. Bill of Rights
e. The Big Ten
2. What does the Second Amendment protect?
a. The right to assemble
b. Freedom of speech
c. The right to bear arms
d. Freedom of the press
e. Freedom of religion
3. Is the government still allowed to put regulations and restrictions on guns?
4. Why did the writers of the Second Amendment consider it important to protect the rights of individuals to arm themselves?
a. To hunt for food
b. To protect themselves from a tyrannical government
c. To fight their neighbors
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
5. True or False: The British attempted to disarm the patriots prior to the Revolutionary War.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the US Government - Second Amendment page at /history/us_government/second_amendment.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.