US Government - Nineteenth Amendment
1. What right did the Nineteenth Amendment guarantee?
a. Freedom of religion
b. The right for women to have a job
c. Freedom of the press
d. The right to privacy
e. The right for women to vote
2. What was the movement for the right for women to vote called?
3. What year was the Nineteenth Amendment ratified?
4. Who was president of the United States when the amendment was passed?
a. Abraham Lincoln
b. Woodrow Wilson
c. Franklin Roosevelt
d. Dwight Eisenhower
e. Ronald Reagan
5. What was the first state to ratify the Nineteenth Amendment?
b. New York
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the US Government - Nineteenth Amendment page at /history/us_government/nineteenth_amendment.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.