US Government - Fourth Amendment
1. What must the police have before they arrest or search someone?
a. A badge
b. Inside information
c. A warrant
d. A gut feeling that something is wrong
e. They can search or arrest anyone they want
2. What is it called when the police have enough evidence to conduct a search or arrest someone?
a. Probable cause
b. Reasonable doubt
c. The right to search
e. Likely wrongdoing
3. True or False: You give up some of your Fourth Amendment rights in certain situations such as flying on a public airline.
4. What are the first ten amendments to the Constitution called?
a. Declaration of Independence
b. Magna Carta
c. Articles of Confederation
d. Bill of Rights
e. The Big Ten
5. Which of the following would be considered private and not subject to search without a warrant?
a. A wallet inside the glove box of your locked car
b. A safe inside your house
c. A closet in your basement
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the US Government - Fourth Amendment page at /history/us_government/fourth_amendment.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.