US Government - Fifteenth Amendment
1. What did the Fifteenth Amendment protect?
a. Freedom of religion
b. Freedom of speech
c. The right of all people to vote regardless of race
d. Freedom of the press
e. The right of all people to vote regardless of gender
2. What is it called when a certain group of people are kept from voting?
3. What was it called when people had to pay a fee to vote?
b. Voting dues
c. Right to vote
d. Ballot price
e. Poll tax
4. What law put into place rules to insure people of all races had the right to vote?
a. Voting Rights Act
b. Stamp Act
c. Social Security Act
d. Equal Protection Act
e. Right to Privacy Act
5. What is the name given to the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments?
a. Teen Amendments
b. Equal Rights Amendments
c. Civil War Amendments
d. Reconstruction Amendments
e. Gettysburg Amendments
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the US Government - Fifteenth Amendment page at /history/us_government/fifteenth_amendment.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.