September 11 Attacks
1. How many passenger planes were hijacked on September 11?
2. What year did the September 11 attacks take place?
3. What terrorist group did the hijackers represent?
d. Asbat al-Ansar
e. Boko Haram
4. Who was the U.S. president during the attacks?
a. George W. Bush
b. Jimmy Carter
c. Bill Clinton
d. Barack Obama
e. Ronald Reagan
5. What new cabinet department was formed to help stop future attacks?
d. Homeland Security
6. What buildings in New York City collapsed from the attacks?
a. Empire State Building
b. Twin Towers
c. Chrysler Building
d. Rockefeller Center
e. All of the above
7. What happened to Flight 93?
a. It crashed into the Pentagon
b. It crashed into the Capitol Building
c. It landed safely
d. It barely missed the White House
e. It crashed into a field in Pennsylvania
8. True or False: Hundreds of firefighters and police died trying to rescue people.
9. How many people were killed in the attacks?
10. What building did Flight 77 crash into?
a. Washington Monument
b. FBI Building
d. White House
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the September 11 Attacks page at /history/us_1900s/september_11_attacks.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.