Questions on this quiz are based on information from
1. What did prohibition make illegal?
c. Alcoholic drinks
2. What amendment to the Constitution started prohibition?
3. What was the movement called that pushed the idea of prohibition?
b. Equal rights
c. Civil rights
e. Free Speech
4. What were people called that smuggled and sold illegal alcoholic drinks?
5. What were businesses called that sold alcoholic drinks during prohibition?
e. Dance halls
6. What group ran much of the illegal alcohol business?
c. Organized crime
7. True or False: It was illegal to drink alcohol during prohibition.
8. What was a nickname for homemade whiskey?
9. What year did prohibition come to an end?
10. What amendment to the Constitution ended Prohibition?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Prohibition page at /history/us_1900s/prohibition.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.