Oklahoma City Bombing
1. What structure was the target of the Oklahoma City Bombing?
a. State capital
b. High school
c. Football stadium
d. Federal building
2. What year did the bombing occur?
3. Where was the bomb located?
a. In the basement of the building
b. In a suitcase
c. It was strapped to a person
d. In a Ryder truck
e. In a bus
4. Who was found guilty of building and detonating the bomb?
a. Osama Bin Laden
b. Lee Harvey Oswald
c. Timothy McVeigh
d. James Earl Ray
e. Terry Nichols
5. True or False: Several children were killed in the blast.
6. What U.S. agency investigated and eventually caught the bomber?
d. Secret Service
7. What is located at the Oklahoma City National Memorial?
a. A reflecting pool
b. The Survivors Wall
c. The Survivors Tree
d. A field of empty chairs
e. All of the above
8. True or False: Most of the injuries were caused by flying glass from the blast.
9. How many people died in the blast?
10. How was Timothy McVeigh punished for his crime?
a. He was given the death penalty
b. Life in prison
c. Five years in prison
d. He escaped and was never punished
e. He was set free
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Oklahoma City Bombing page at /history/us_1900s/oklahoma_city_bombing.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.