Questions on this quiz are based on information from
1. Who was the leader of Iraq during the Iraq War?
a. Osama Bin Laden
b. Saddam Hussein
c. Muammar Gaddafi
d. Hosni Mubarak
e. Ahmed Hassan
2. Which of the following is not a Weapon of Mass Destruction mentioned in the article?
a. Nuclear weapons
b. Biological weapons
c. Chemical weapons
e. Poison Gas
3. What was the name given to the quick and precise attack used by the United States in the initial attack?
c. Shock and Awe
d. Desert Storm
e. Blitz Assault
4. Around how long did it take for the coalition forces to take the capital city of Baghdad?
a. A few weeks
b. Several months
c. 1 year
d. 2 years
e. It was never taken
5. What year did the Iraq War begin?
6. True or False: There were no Weapons of Mass Destruction found by U.S. forces in Iraq.
7. Why did the coalition forces decide to attack Iraq?
a. Iraq would not let UN inspectors in the country
b. They believed Iraq was making Weapons of Mass Destruction
c. They believed that Iraq was helping terrorists
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
8. What happened to Saddam Hussein?
a. He escaped to Iran
b. He retired and moved to the United States
c. He lives on an island near Hawaii
d. He was executed by the Iraqi government
e. He is serving time in an Iraqi prison
9. Who was the U.S. president during the Iraq War?
a. George W. Bush
b. Jimmy Carter
c. Bill Clinton
d. Barack Obama
e. Ronald Reagan
10. True or False: The United States fought the war alone, without the help of any other countries.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Iraq War page at /history/us_1900s/iraq_war.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.