The Great Depression - Bonus Army
1. The Bonus Army marchers were veterans from what war?
a. World War II
b. Spanish-American War
c. Civil War
d. World War I
e. War of 1812
2. What city did the Bonus Army march to?
a. Washington D.C.
b. New York
3. Who was president during the march of the Bonus Army?
a. Franklin Roosevelt
b. Woodrow Wilson
c. Herbert Hoover
d. Calvin Coolidge
e. Teddy Roosevelt
4. What year did the Bonus Army march?
5. What did the Bonus Army want?
a. Equal rights
b. Their war bonuses paid early
c. The war to come to an end
d. Medical insurance
e. To take over the government
6. True or False: The U.S. army destroyed the Bonus Army camp and injured many of the marchers.
7. Around how many veterans arrived during the start of the Bonus March?
e. 1 million
8. What famous World War 2 general led the army against the veterans in the Bonus Army camp?
a. George Patton
b. Omar Bradley
c. Dwight Eisenhower
d. Henry Arnold
e. Douglas McArthur
9. Who led the Bonus Army marchers?
a. Herbert Hoover
b. George Patton
c. Walter Waters
d. Franklin Roosevelt
e. No one
10. True or False: The veterans never got paid their bonuses.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the The Great Depression - Bonus Army page at /history/us_1900s/bonus_army.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.