Ancient China - Qing Dynasty
1. What dynasty ruled before the Qing Dynasty?
a. Tang Dynasty
b. Xia Dynasty
c. Ming Dynasty
d. Shang Dynasty
e. Han Dynasty
2. What is another name for the Qing Dynasty?
a. Three Kingdoms
b. Manchu Dynasty
c. Chinese Republic
d. Yuan Dynasty
e. Mongol Dynasty
3. What religion was outlawed in China in order to keep out European influence?
e. All of the above
4. Who did the Chinese fight in the Opium Wars?
a. Great Britain
5. What led to the fall of the Qing Dynasty?
b. War with Japan
c. Internal rebellion
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
6. True or False: The Qing Dynasty remained isolated from the rest of the world.
7. Who was the longest ruling emperor of the Qing Dynasty?
a. Shunzhi Emperor
b. Xuantong Emperor
c. Manchu Emperor
d. Kangxi Emperor
e. Han Emperor
8. True or False: The Qing Dynasty was the last dynasty of Ancient China.
9. What group took control after the downfall of the Qing Dynasty?
a. Ming Dynasty
c. Republic of China
10. Who was the last emperor of China?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient China - Qing Dynasty page at /history/china/qing_dynasty.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.