Ancient Greece - Titans
1. Who was the leader of the Titans?
2. Who was the queen of the Titans?
3. Which Titan was the goddess of brightness and intelligence?
4. How many Titans were there?
5. What group of gods overthrew the Titans?
6. What did Cronus do each time his wife had a child?
a. He tossed the child into the ocean
b. He killed the child
c. He fed the child to the Cyclopes
d. He swallowed the child
e. All of the above
7. What is Tartarus?
a. One of the children of the Titans
b. The Titan god of war
c. A prison for the Titans in the Underworld
d. A giant 100 headed monster
e. The largest moon of the planet Saturn
8. Which Titan child was punished by having to hold up the heavens on his shoulders?
9. Who led the Olympians?
10. Which Titan child is known in Greek mythology for creating mankind?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Titans page at /history/ancient_greece/titans.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.