Ancient Greece - Hestia
1. Who was Hestia married to?
e. She wasn't married
2. Hestia was the goddess of home, family, and what else?
3. Which of the following was a child of Hestia?
e. She didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Hestia?
5. What was Hestia's Roman name?
6. What god is sometimes included in the Twelve Olympians instead of Hestia?
7. True or False: Hestia wasn't included in a lot of the Greek stories about the gods.
8. Which of the following best describes Hestia?
a. A spiteful and vengeful god
b. A violent and bloodthirsty god
c. A devious and political god
d. A kind and gentle god
e. All of the above
9. Who was Hestia's father and king of the Titans?
10. What element of Hestia would be carried to a newly established Greek colony?
a. Hestia's soil
b. Hestia's stone
c. Hestia's flame
d. Hestia's water
e. Hestia's tree
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Hestia page at /history/ancient_greece/hestia.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.