Ancient Greece - Hera
1. Who was Hera married to?
2. Hera was the goddess of women, childbirth, and what else?
3. Which of the following was a child of Hera?
e. She didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Hera?
a. Bow and arrow
5. What was Hera's Roman name?
6. True or False: Hera wasn't jealous and didn't mind that Zeus cheated on her.
7. Who did Hera give the Twelve Labors to?
8. Who was Hera's father and king of the Titans?
9. Hera was the patron goddess of what Greek city?
10. Why did Hera side with the Greeks in the Trojan War?
a. Because Zeus was on the side of the Trojans
b. Because she liked Achilles
c. Because she didn't like Helen of Troy
d. Because the Trojan Paris picked Aphrodite as more beautiful
e. She actually sided with Troy
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Hera page at /history/ancient_greece/hera.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.