Ancient Greece - Dionysus
1. Dionysus was the god of theater, fertility, and what else?
c. The sea
2. Who was Dionysus married to?
3. Which of the following was a child of Dionysus?
e. He didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Dionysus?
c. Bow and arrow
5. What was Dionysus' Roman name?
6. True or False: He was the only one of the Olympian gods that had a mortal parent.
7. Who tried to kill both Dionysus and his mother?
8. Who was Dionysus' mother?
9. What god is sometimes included in the Twelve Olympians instead of Dionysus?
10. Where did Zeus put Dionysus to keep him alive?
a. He sewed Dionysus into his thigh
b. He hid him on a deserted island
c. He swallowed Dionysus
d. He hid him in the Underworld
e. He put him in an underwater cave
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Dionysus page at /history/ancient_greece/dionysus.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.