Ancient Greece - Artemis
1. Who was Artemis married to?
e. She wasn't married
2. Artemis was the goddess of the wilderness, archery, and what else?
d. The hunt
3. Which of the following was a child of Artemis?
e. She didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Artemis?
a. Bow and arrow
5. What was Artemis' Roman name?
6. How many wishes did Zeus grant Artemis while she was still a little girl?
7. Who was Artemis' twin brother?
8. Who was Artemis' father?
9. What friend of Artemis boasted that he could kill every creature on Earth?
10. What animal did Artemis become in order to defeat the Aloadae giants?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Artemis page at /history/ancient_greece/artemis.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.