Ancient Greece - Ares
1. Ares was the god of violence and what else?
c. The sea
d. The sky
2. Who was Ares in love with?
3. Which of the following was a child of Ares?
e. He didn't have any children
4. Which of the following was a symbol of Ares?
5. What was Ares' Roman name?
6. True or False: Ares represented the bloodlust and cruelty of war, while his sister Athena represented the intelligence and strategy of war.
7. What Greek hero did Ares fight and lose to twice?
8. Who was Ares' father?
9. What kind of creatures pull Ares' chariot?
a. Giant dogs
b. Golden lions
c. Boars with iron armor
d. Fire-breathing horses
10. True or False: Ares' superior fighting skills helped Troy to win the Trojan War.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Ancient Greece - Ares page at /history/ancient_greece/ares.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.