Board and Card Game
Video games are great, but sometimes it's fun to go old-school with card and board games. Really! Just get some friends and family members together and you will a have a great time.
Some of our favorite board games for kids include:
- Apples to Apples Junior - Players take turns being the judge of which words are most alike. A fun party game for four or more.
- Clue - Take on the role of investigator and solve a murder. Might be a bit grown up for some kids, but is great if you like mysteries and a good way for kids to learn problem solving.
- Cranium - A fun game for the family. You will be challenged to work as a team, solve problems, answer questions, and draw.
- Guess Where - Similar to Battleship, you have to find members of your family in different rooms of the house.
- Monopoly - Classic game can be a bit complicated, but is a great way to learn money and math skills.
- Life - Fun and adventurous there are all sorts of variations including Indiana Jones.
- Sorry - A great way to learn counting and sportsmanship in younger kids.
- Scrabble - A great way to learn spelling and vocabulary. You can be flexible with the rules for younger kids, giving more tiles or allowing the use of the dictionary to help them along.
- Whoonu - How much do you know about your friends and family? Find out with this game as you try to pick what things are their favorites.
Board and Other Games
Back to Games for Kids