Angry Birds is the most famous, fun, addicting app out there. It has been the #1 app in the U.S. and in more countries that I can count.
The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake! Evil green pigs have stolen your eggs out of hunger. Now it is up to the Angry Birds to rescue their stolen eggs and seek revenge on those green pigs!
Each bird has its own special abilities:
- The Red Bird - Does nothing special, the 1st Angry Bird
- The Blue Bird - When tapped splits into 3 parts for triple the threat
- The Yellow Bird - When tapped it shoots like a bullet at its target
- The White Bird - When tapped it lays an egg in mid air and then shoots up in the sky
- The Black Bird - When tapped or when time runs out it explodes for a massive impact
- The Green Bird - When tapped it spins around and goes in the opposite direction
- The Huge Red Bird - 10x stronger than the normal Red Bird, it crashes through almost anything
Angry Birds is a game that challenges your accuracy as you launch angry birds at egg-stealing pigs! When you destroy all of the green pigs in the level, you win! But if you don't you have to start from the beginning. It takes a lot of accuracy, practice, and skill to master this game.
There are 5 worlds in angry birds, each with its own theme, obstacles, and even special angry birds. World 1 and 2 are the beginning worlds, world 3 has a sky theme, world 4 has a construction site theme, and world 5 has a western/cowboy theme. And each is filled with dozens of challenging and fun levels.
Hidden inside these levels are golden eggs that unlock bonus levels that are very challenging. Some can be found by getting a certain score on a level or a group of levels, or they can be found by exploring through the game. Here's a hint, look in the credits for a golden egg!
If someone owns an iPod touch, iPhone, or even an iPad, and doesn't own the app Angry Birds, there either desperately broke, or I am going to have to go over there and give them a talk. This game is why you get the iPod touch or iPhone. I would rate it 11 out of 10 if I could.
More fun Kids games for the iPod Touch and iPhone:
Back to Kids Games