1. Woodrow Wilson was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Woodrow Wilson's wife?
a. Lou Henry
b. Helen Herron
c. Ellen Louise Axson and Edith Bolling Galt
d. Florence Kling
e. Grace Anna Goodhue
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Woodrow Wilson?
a. Charles Gates Dawes
b. Charles Curtis
c. James Schoolcraft Sherman
d. Thomas Riley Marshall
e. Calvin Coolidge
4. What was President Woodrow Wilson's nickname?
a. Wobbly Warren
b. Silent Cal
c. The Great Engineer
d. Big Bill
5. Where was President Woodrow Wilson born?
b. New York
6. At what university did Woodrow Wilson teach for many years?
b. University of Virginia
d. William and Mary
7. Woodrow Wilson was governor of what state before he became President of the United States?
b. New York
e. New Jersey
8. What war was the United States involved in while Woodrow Wilson was president?
a. War of 1812
b. Spanish-American War
c. World War I
d. Mexican-American War
e. American Civil War
9. What were Wilson 'Fourteen Points' about?
a. The goals of the United States in the Spanish-American War
b. Ways to increase government revenue through taxes
c. A list of laws to keep business practices fair
d. The goals of the United States in World War I
e. All of the above
10. What world peace organization did Woodrow Wilson help establish?
b. League of Nations
c. Peace Corps
d. United Nations
e. Amnesty International
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Woodrow Wilson page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/woodrowwilson.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.