William Henry Harrison
1. William Henry Harrison was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was William Henry Harrison's wife?
a. Hannah Hoes
b. Rachel Donelson
c. Louisa Catherine Johnson
d. Anna Tuthill Symmes
e. Letitia Christian and Julia Gardiner
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under William Henry Harrison?
a. John Caldwell Calhoun and Martin Van Buren
b. John Tyler
c. Richard M. Johnson
d. Daniel Tompkins
e. He didn't have a vice president
4. What was William Henry Harrison's nickname?
a. The Little Magician
b. Old Tippecanoe
c. Old Hickory
d. His Accidency
e. Old Man Eloquent
5. Where was William Henry Harrison born?
d. New York
6. What territory was William Henry Harrison nominated for governor by President John Adams?
a. Northwest Territory
b. Florida Territory
c. Texas Territory
d. Orleans Territory
e. Arkansas Territory
7. During what war did William Henry Harrison lead the U.S. to victory at the Battle of the Thames?
a. American Revolutionary War
b. Mexican-American War
c. Pontiac's Rebellion
d. American Civil War
e. War of 1812
8. How long did William Henry Harrison serve as president?
a. 1 week
b. 32 days
c. 1 year
d. 2 years
e. 4 years
9. What political position did William Henry Harrison have prior to becoming president?
b. Member of the House of Representatives
c. U.S. Ambassador
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
10. How did William Henry Harrison die?
a. He caught a cold during his inauguration
b. He was assassinated
c. He was shot in battle
d. He was run over by a train
e. He died of old age in his home in Virginia
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the William Henry Harrison page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/williamhenryharrison.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.