Warren G. Harding
1. Warren G. Harding was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Warren G. Harding's wife?
a. Lou Henry
b. Helen Herron
c. Ellen Louise Axson and Edith Bolling Galt
d. Florence Kling
e. Grace Anna Goodhue
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Warren G. Harding?
a. Charles Gates Dawes
b. Charles Curtis
c. James Schoolcraft Sherman
d. Thomas Riley Marshall
e. Calvin Coolidge
4. What was President Warren G. Harding's nickname?
a. Wobbly Warren
b. Silent Cal
c. The Great Engineer
d. Big Bill
5. Where was President Warren G. Harding born?
b. New York
6. What type of businesses was Warren G. Harding in before he entered politics?
e. Department store
7. What political office did Warrant G. Harding hold before being elected President of the United States?
a. Vice President
b. Member of the House of Representatives
c. Governor of Virginia
d. Secretary of State
8. What slogan did Harding use when running for President of the United States?
a. Peace and Prosperity
b. For the Future
c. It's Morning Again in America
d. Return to Normalcy
e. Country First
9. What was the worst scandal during Warren Harding's presidency?
a. Teapot Dome Scandal
b. Watergate Scandal
c. Star Route Scandal
d. Iran-Contra Scandal
e. Monica Lewinsky Scandal
10. True or False: Warren G. Harding is considered by some historians to be one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Warren G. Harding page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/warrengharding.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.