Questions on this quiz are based on information from
1. Barack Obama was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Barack Obama's wife?
a. Michelle Robinson
b. Barbara Pierce
c. Patricia Ryan
d. Hillary Rodham
e. Laura Lane Welch
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Barack Obama?
a. Richard Cheney
b. Joseph Biden
c. Dan Quayle
d. Nelson Rockefeller
e. Al Gore
4. What was President Barack Obama's nickname?
a. Comeback Kid
d. The Great Communicator
5. Where was President Barack Obama born?
6. Which of the following political offices did Barack Obama hold before becoming President of the United States?
b. Member of the House of Representatives
c. Governor of Illinois
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
7. Who did Barack Obama defeat in the 2008 Democratic presidential primaries to become Democratic nominee for president?
a. Al Gore
b. John Kerry
c. Bill Clinton
d. Ralph Nader
e. Hillary Clinton
8. What is the nickname often used in the press for the Affordable Healthcare Act?
e. All of the above
9. What is Barack Obama most famous for?
a. An author of non-fiction books
b. His love for basketball
c. Being the first African-American President of the United States
d. His time on the Illinois State Senate
e. His ability to speak multiple languages
10. How many terms did Barack Obama serve as President of the United States?
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Barack Obama page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/barackobama.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.