1. Andrew Jackson was the _______ President of the United States.
2. Who was Andrew Jackson's wife?
a. Hannah Hoes
b. Rachel Donelson
c. Louisa Catherine Johnson
d. Anna Tuthill Symmes
e. Letitia Christian and Julia Gardiner
3. Who was the Vice President of the United States under Andrew Jackson?
a. John Caldwell Calhoun and Martin Van Buren
b. John Tyler
c. Richard M. Johnson
d. Daniel Tompkins
e. He didn't have a vice president
4. What was Andrew Jackson's nickname?
a. The Little Magician
b. Old Tippecanoe
c. Old Hickory
d. His Accidency
e. Old Man Eloquent
5. Where was Andrew Jackson born?
d. New York
e. North Carolina
6. Andrew Jackson's parents were immigrants from what country?
7. During what war did Andrew Jackson lead the United States to victory at the Battle of New Orleans?
a. American Revolutionary War
b. Mexican-American War
c. Pontiac's Rebellion
d. American Civil War
e. War of 1812
8. What was the 'Hermitage'?
a. Andrew Jackson's law firm
b. Andrew Jackson's plantation
c. The nickname of Andrew Jackson's pistol
d. Andrew Jackson's horse
e. Andrew Jackson's middle name
9. What occupation did Andrew Jackson have before becoming President of the United States?
d. Plantation owner
e. All of the above
10. True or False: Andrew Jackson lived with a bullet in his chest for 40 years that he got when he was shot during a duel.
About this quiz: All the questions on this quiz are based on information that can be found on the Andrew Jackson page at www.ducksters.com/biography/uspresidents/andrewjackson.php.
This quiz is copyright property of Ducksters and TSI. All rights reserved. Please visit www.ducksters.com.